Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Furniture Needed

Hi Everyone!!

As most of you know by now, Wil and I are moving into an apartment together on June 1st. As excited as I am to take this next big step with him, I am even more excited to start decorating!! (ha ha, juuuust kidding... sort of) ;-)

I thought this was a good place to start and see if anyone could help us with two items we need:

1) Black kitchen chairs (preferably 4, but 2 will suffice)
2) A queen sized metal bed frame. The bedroom is small so I don't want the bed frame to be too overpowering.

If any of you have these items tucked away in an attic collecting dust balls and cob webs, Wil and I would be more than happy to take them off your hands! ;-)

Thank you!!

Love, Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to her mother's keen eye, a crate and barrel black table and chairs was discovered (in someone's trash). A great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thanks to Mom, that takes care of the black chairs with a bonus-table. However, sorry, I don't have any bed frames but will keep my eyes and ears open for anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for looking out! :)

    By the way, follow this link to view the table and matching chairs my mom found... what a find!!
    http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=916&f=26292

    ReplyDelete